Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What is a Blog

So I finally gave in, I am in the bloggers world now. I am not really sure what to post at this particular moment in time but I assure you, you will want to tune in periodically to find out what's going on.  I have a really interesting life and am constantly thinking about different aspects of this "thing we call life".  Tune in you won't want to miss.  My goal is to gain a modest following of readers and gain good feedback from them. Thanks and keep your eyes on the prize.

4 comments:

Bryce said...

count me among your entourage Bouch. Bloggers Unite!

Allie said...

Yay for having a blog! I have ended up writing on mine a lot more than I thought I would.

Lizzie Jones said...

Come back, Bouch. Tell us about your experiences spending time with Oliver Cowdrey.

Megan said...

I can't believe you finally got a blog. Way to go pal.